WEBINAR – Tips, Wins and Pitfalls of Using Twitter for Investor Relations
7 September 2010
Join Darrell Heaps, CEO of Q4 Web Systems on Tuesday, September 14th from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. EDT as he moderates an interactive discussion with Andrea Wentscher, Investor Relations Manager at BASF SE @BASF_IR and Caroline Japic, VP, Corporate Communications & Customer Marketing at Polycom @AllAboutPolycom as they share tips, wins and the pitfalls of using Twitter for investor relations.
- Tips on working with management and legal for a smooth integration into your IR plan.
- How to set realistic objectives and measure your efforts.
- Innovative ways content is being shared and how this information can be synergized with other social media networks and your IR website.
- About interaction with retail and institutional investors and how investor inquiries are handled.
- Best practices for establishing the channel as a credible source of company information.
If you have any questions that you’d like us to address please leave a comment below and we’ll be sure to answer during the webinar.