Q4 Whitepaper: Public Company Use of Social Media for Investor Relations – Part 1 Twitter & StockTwits
1 June 2011
Q4’s fourth whitepaper on social media shows an enormous ramp-up in the number of companies using Twitter for Investor Relations – from 80 early adopters reported in our August 2009 whitepaper to over 600 companies analyzed here.
And IRO’s are increasingly Twitter-savvy, using strategic tweets to deftly drive traffic to their website, share their message, and leverage other social media channels in a coordinated strategy.
In nearly 180 examples, complete with screenshots and discussion, we give you a comprehensive look at how IRO’s are taking advantage of Twitter. The maturing use of Twitter points to emerging best practices – from live tweeting at analyst and investor days and annual meetings to new ways of downloading materials, connecting through smartphones, and enhancing quarterly reporting practices.
Get the FREE whitepaper today and you’ll learn:
- Best practices for live tweeting quarterly conference calls, analyst/investor days and annual meetings.
- How your peers are using Twitter to elicit questions in advance of an earnings call or annual meeting.
- New ways that are being used to help investors download materials, such as investor apps for smart phones.
- Tactics to proactively engage followers to stimulate discussions.
- Innovative ways to share content from conferences and industry-related news/media coverage.
- Which sectors, geographic regions and size of companies that are leading the way in adoption.
- StockTwits is emerging as a viable social channel that public companies are using to share their financial information and corporate news in real-time.
- How to effectively integrate Twitter and other social media with your IR website.