Q4 is hiring – Digital Project Manager/Coordinator
4 February 2013
Q4, is seeking a Digital Project Manager/Coordinator to manage the execution of complex websites and mobile applications from concept to launch, including scope creation and management, client communications, resourcing, scheduling, and status reporting. We are looking for someone who knows how to utilize Project Management tools and standard processes but also be flexible enough to ensure the job gets done in any situation. Most of all, you appreciate the satisfaction that comes from consistently launching quality projects on time and on budget.
As a?Digital Project Manager/Coordinator?at Q4, you’ll be working on a variety of website and mobile projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute a high volume of concurrent projects from planning through implementation and deployment.
- Work closely with clients & partners to understand scope of project, define deliverables and task dependencies.
- Understand and communicate client business needs to the internal team.
- Create and enforce project documents/schedules with input from team as needed, ensuring deadlines and launch dates are met.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to drive projects and manage expectations.
- Track, prioritize, manage and report project issues.
- Manage project budgets utilizing defined processes.
- Solid track record of successfully delivering?projects from start to finish, on-time and on budget.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle fast paced, demanding clients and initiatives.
- Strong problem solving and exceptional decision-making ability.
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technology.
- Usability/best practices.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven time management skills – able to handle conflicting priorities and juggle multiple projects.
- Minimum 2-3?years of project management/coordination experience
- Digital/web experience a must. Technical, Mobile Apps and Financial experience are a bonus!
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac-based environments
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google Docs
- University or college degree
- Be part of a fast-growing company that has doubled revenue growth for five straight years and provides solutions to clients like Nike, Loblaw, Ryder Systems, Dell
- Work in the trendy Liberty Village area (Toronto) in a cool, casual environment surrounded by creative, fun-loving colleagues
- Know your contribution is essential and valued
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume and a cover letter on why you think you?re right for Q4 email@example.com, specifying ?Project Manager/Coordinator? in the subject line.