We’re Hiring! Digital Events Coordinator
29 February 2016
By Rana Abdel Fattah
We’re looking for a Digital Events Coordinator to fill a full-time permanent position, responsible for event management and coordination.
As we expand on our product and service offering, we continue to seek top-notch talent. Being part of a team and company that goes from vision to products in the marketplace, at the pace we are, is exciting and rewarding for all of those involved.
Q4 has grown quickly into a dominant force in the corporate web and mobile market over the past couple of years – hundreds of Fortune 500 companies rely on our products every day. We’ve quickly grown by iterating at a fast pace and delivering marketable value to our clients quickly. Our weekly company-wide demo showcases the product work being completed and is highly visible to all departments and the senior management team.
Digital Events Coordinator – Canada
Q4 is seeking a Digital Events Coordinator to manage the support of online webcast events, run through our Elite platform. This full time role is responsible for event management and coordination including booking, creating and monitoring online events and making sure events are run smoothly. We are looking for someone that is highly detail oriented, very organized and interested in online events and production.
As a Digital Events Coordinator, you will be working with a high volume of online (webcast) events. Responsibilities include:
- Creation and updating of live events (Photoshop skills are a must)
- Running events through our Elite platform
- Quality Assurance (QA) of events, making sure information is accurate and up to date
- Communicating with the Client Success team on status of events
- Track, prioritize and manage events
- Proactive issue investigation
- Escalation of issues to appropriate resources where required
- Flexible hours (will be mostly 9-5 but some events may be earlier/later)
Ability to handle a fast paced environment and initiate
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills – able to handle conflicting priorities and juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and initiatives
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Events background – media or digital events an asset (such as webcasting/webinars)
- Experienced Photoshop wizard
- Digital/web experience is a must. Technical, Mobile Apps and Financial experience are a bonus!
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac-based environments
- University or College Degree
Click here to apply for this position, or if you know anyone who’d be interested!