We’re Hiring! Client Success Manager
25 July 2016
By Lorena Reyes
Who is Q4?
Q4 was founded with the goal of improving the effectiveness of Investor Relations through innovative, forward-thinking website solutions. As our client base expanded (check out the list, we have some big names), so has our product offering. Why do our customers love our solutions? There is simply no other company that can deliver “websites without compromise”, dynamic webcasting solutions and sophisticated market intelligence. At Q4 we all move fast. Our mantra is not to always achieve perfection but rather to always achieve progression. For us, moving the needle forward and continuing to iterate is more important than having a perfectly oiled machine that is not evolving.
If you think you are able to keep up with a group of highly caffeinated techies that are actively taking over the investor world — and you like dogs –then keep reading…
We’re searching for a Client Success Manager to join our Client Success team. The Client Success Manager handles the on-boarding, training and ongoing relationship with an assigned list of clients to ensure that customer satisfaction and retention metrics are met or exceeded. Responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships, providing day-to-day client best practice and support by understanding each client’s individual needs and providing high levels of service. Promotes the organization’s capabilities to clients, identifies sales opportunities to be forwarded to sales directors, and achieves customer retention goals.
- Work closely with the Support, Sales and Implementations teams to provide consultative desktop support for clients in your roster. Provide white glove customer service to key, senior level decision-makers.
- Respond to a wide variety of inquiries, including but not limited to Google Analytics questions, product functionality, training on our Content Management System and industry best practices.
- Coordinate user training on system/new functionality and responds to more complex user queries regarding system functionality.
- Coordinate, monitor and ensure success of quarterly and other ad hoc webcast and conferencing events
- Pro-actively coordinate and conduct quarterly earnings updates for clients, adhering to strict publishing deadlines and timelines
- Acquire and maintain a strong working knowledge of the Investor Relations industry and keep apprised of its regulations, trends and best practices.
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in customer facing roles
- Superior client engagement skills, Demonstrated success in building and maintaining effective customer relationships, particularly with those in decision making roles.
- Excellent internal relationship and rapport building skills.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Knowledge of, experience with (or a desire to learn) capital markets. Excellent presentation and remote training/onboarding skills.
- Positive attitude and deep customer service orientation. Fundamentals include being: friendly and engaging, professional, reliable, responsive and proactive.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Able to keep composure and make independent decisions in stressful situations.
- Solves problems using existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information. Is starting to look at ‘best practice’.
- Provides creative insights and / or solutions to address client /organizational challenges.
Why you should join:
Q4 is revolutionizing the Investor Relations landscape, helping hundreds of global companies communicate their stories and strengthen their brand within the investment industry for over a decade. We’re proud of where we came from, and where we’re going — and we will continue to push the limits and innovate the investor relations marketplace.
Here’s why we think Q4 is a pretty cool place to work:
- Transparent and collaborative – that’s how we operate, it’s in our DNA
- This is not like working at bureaucratic multi-national corporation, this is a startup where things happen without a board meeting for every decision
- Dogs are welcome – big egos, not so much
- We play hard and we work hard
Is there a downside?
With additional funding from our investors, we need to make things happen and keep growing in triple digits – there is a lot going on and we get things done. We are writing the roadmap for our success and have some amazing people at the helm but we don’t have all the details worked out yet… another reason we are actively adding more geniuses to the team. We are smart enough to know that smart people can solve tough problems and can help ensure our competitors are kept in the rear view mirror while helping us navigate the road ahead.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
To apply, please send a cover letter and a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org