Think back to the last time you made a big purchase decision. What was the sales process like? Did the person helping you navigate your purchase get to know you? If they did, would you have been more likely to buy? The data says yes.
- 71% of consumers expect companies to offer personalized communication, and 76% get frustrated when it doesn’t happen.
- 79% of B2B buyers note the best way to engage buyers is to deliver personally relevant communications.
- 76% of consumers note receiving personalized communications was a key factor in their consideration of a brand.
- 78% of consumers say personalized content made them more likely to purchase.
In 2022, IR Magazine noted how important personalized communication will be for improving investor engagement in 2023, and the stakes have never been higher to integrate these practices into one’s IR program.
Even though mass personalization communication tools are continuing to grow in importance and have been widely utilized by marketers for years, IR has yet to fully benefit. Despite the expectations called out in IR Magazine, most IR teams remain constrained by the complexity of mass email personalization tools on the market (that were not built for them) or the clunky and manual effort required to integrate their use.
But what if you could ensure that every communication sent to your capital markets contacts is personalized? And what if you could track all outbound correspondences in one place?
How might your ability to bring on new investors or grow the positions of current investors (your buyers) be impacted? Q4 believes this is a massive opportunity for IR.
Personalize Your IR Communications at Scale
CRM Email, one of the latest releases from Q4’s Desktop, is transforming how IR teams communicate with analysts, shareholders, and other capital market stakeholders. Modern IR teams can now seamlessly connect their corporate email to Desktop, send personalized outbound communications to large groups of contacts, and track all correspondence at the individual level.
With CRM email, Q4 Desktop users can:
- Craft shareholder and investor communication from inside Desktop and link email distribution to Outlook or Gmail.
- Seamlessly send one-way mass emails from Desktop without the need for complex 3rd party automation tools.
- Save time locating and consolidating communications across contacts through automated email tracking in Desktop.
This integrated approach eliminates the typical manual and disjointed communication workflows most IR teams are used to. It modernizes how to effectively connect your organization’s investment proposition with the right audience. If your team is looking to bring a personalized touch to your investor communications, check out CRM email from Q4 Desktop and get in touch to learn more.