We’re Hiring! Web Designer
21 March 2016
By Taryn Shulman
We’re looking for a Web Designer that would be part of a talented and dynamic team, working closely with our Creative Director and Project Team to determine the client’s requirements and to ensure design and brand alignment maintain integrity. Our web designers are responsible for creating extraordinary web experiences and applying Q4’s best practices for all our websites, with a focus on Investor Relations.
As we expand on our product and service offering, we continue to seek top-notch talent. Being part of a team and company that goes from vision to products in the marketplace, at the pace we are, is exciting and rewarding for all of those involved.
Q4 has grown quickly into a dominant force in the corporate web and mobile market over the past couple of years – hundreds of Fortune 500 companies rely on our products every day. We’ve quickly grown by iterating at a fast pace and delivering marketable value to our clients quickly. Our weekly company-wide demo showcases the product work being completed and is highly visible to all departments and the senior management team.
- Must be able to design high-fidelity mockups for responsive websites on our custom CMS
- Strong understanding of interaction design and usability best practices
- Work with the Project Managers, Creative Director and Front End Developers to execute creative assignments from kick-off to launch
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects, timely and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Deliver best practice standards at Q4 – centre of excellence for IR web
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma/degree in Graphic Design
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with a keen eye for detail, consistency, typography, design and colour
- Design portfolio that clearly demonstrates required skills and experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator)
- A highly organized and accountable self-starter who has superb time management skills and able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in web production using HTML and CSS (desired not essential)
Click here to apply for this position, or if you know anyone who’d be interested!