We’re Hiring! Product Manager
5 April 2016
By Rana Abdel Fattah
The product manager is the primary escalation point for engineering with respect to priority settings, based on the agile development process. They produce the repeatable services and business content required to successfully deploy each product/application.
As we expand on our product and service offering, we continue to seek top-notch talent. Being part of a team and company that goes from vision to products in the marketplace, at the pace we are, is exciting and rewarding for all of those involved.
Q4 has grown quickly into a dominant force in the corporate web and mobile market over the past couple of years – hundreds of Fortune 500 companies rely on our products every day. We’ve quickly grown by iterating at a fast pace and delivering marketable value to our clients quickly.
- Partner with engineering and cross functional teams to gather, prioritize, write, and communicate product requirements throughout the organization
- Create and prioritize the projects and product backlog within engineering based on key business metrics
- Provide key product positioning and product content to enable sales, marketing and customer support
- Assist in managing the product development lifecycle, developing detailed functional specifications for existing and new products
- Interface with the engineering team to ensure products are developed, tested and deployed to specification
- Support roadmap planning and proving leadership to ensure that products remain ahead of the market, valuable to its users and commercially successful
- Act as an Agile/Scrum product owner and develop detailed requirements and stories for the development team; ensure that product requirements are well understood by development leads
Desired Skills & Education:
- 7 to 9 years experience in defining and managing core products or business applications, either through product management or equivalent activities
- Practical client facing experience working on software or services delivery for large customers
- Experience with SaaS, Cloud, and mobile application design, development, and delivery
- Ability to handle large-scale project management for concurrent initiatives
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle process and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to facilitate discussions and debate, mediate conflict, and nurture collaboration
Click here to apply for this position, or if you know anyone who’d be interested!